After Accidental Gardasil Vaccination, Toddler Became Chronically Ill: Died of Leukemia, Parents Blame Vaccine




Donate via PayPal to support Era of Wisdom:




 

(Image credit: Stuff.co.nz)

November 18, 2016 | Cassius Kamarampi

(Era of Wisdom) Chace Topperwein of New Zealand was accidentally injected with Merck’s HPV vaccine Gardasil at 6 weeks old, similiar to the boy who was accidentally given two vaccine doses and became chronically ill and then autistic in the documentary “Vaxxed.”

After becoming chronically ill, and then developing leukemia, Chace passed away in 2012 at age 3. His parents believe Gardasil is to blame.

Further, next week Era of Wisdom is interviewing a mother whose daughter received the Gardasil vaccine, became ill, and developed cancer. Her mother knew to treat it with cannabis oil, and she is going to tell us the story of how she managed to cure it.

 







 

Sources:

Gardasil Fully Exposed: HPV Vaccine Being Tested on Infants Has Killed, Permanently Injured Thousands

Leukaemia boy Chace needs a miracle

Did Cervical Cancer Vaccine Kill a 3 Year-Old Boy?

Did Merck’s Gardasil Vaccine Kill a 3 Year-Old Toddler?

Wrongly injected toddler fights leukaemia

 Parents fear toddler’s illness result of vaccine

Chace Topperwien gardasil

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

This article (After Accidental Gardasil Vaccination, Toddler Became Chronically Ill: Died of Leukemia, Parents Blame Vaccine) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Era of Wisdom.org.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Author: Era of Wisdom Staff

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *